Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fear...

Looking back, I realize that I have thoroughly messed up. Somewhere along the way, my life got truly complicated. I have a good life... but something is still missing. I want more. I need more. I do know what is missing.

Scared.... thats the word that got me into this mess. If I had been strong enough to go after what I wanted, I wouldnt feel stuck in the life that I have. I prayed and prayed that God would direct me in the right direction. I must have missed the signs and made a wrong turn. Or maybe I saw the signs but chose to continue on. I continue to pray over things. I ask that God give me strength. I ask that he continue to bless me even though I was too scared to face the truth. I ask him to make things right again.

I am filled with so many feelings. Some I can share and many I can not. My shoulders are heavy with the weight of my world upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment