Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On the hunt for the perfect shoes...

there they were staring at me... the sexiest pair of pumps I have ever seen.  right there in Aldos.  and they were in 3 different colors.  Hmm...  the plan is to buy them in each color, to wear with what... i dont know but im sure i can find something.

I have been eyeing these pumps for a month now.  hoping they would go on sale   but no luck.  I guess I am just going to have to get them the good old fashioned way. 

ok so I went shopping.. bought some cute jeans and 2 tops that are really cute.  Ive been wantin a pair of skinny jeans but I keep realizin that my body  is not shaped for it.  But I managed to find a cute pair that didnt make me look like a pear. I was quite proud of my self.     I had to come home and hide my self rewards...lol.. i know that's bad but i just feel like hearing about how much i spend...  i work  hard for my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment